Date: 2019-07-05 18:45:02
Here’s a list of 10 Fast Food Hot Sauces That Take Spice To A New Level (Part 1). There are some great fast food hot sauces out there, these are the top 10 best fast food hot sauces.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://www.facebook.com/milkacuisine/
The world of hot sauce has gone from one extreme to another in the past decade or two. The sauces offered up by fast food joints reflect that. If you’re the type who loves to squeeze a little sauce on your taco, burger or chicken then you’re going to love this. Grab your favorite snack to douse in hot sauce and let’s check out 10 fast food hot sauces that take spice to a new level.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 fast food hot sauces that take spice to a new level, then comment: #HotSauce #FastFood #Sauces
0:27 Taco Bell Mild Sauce
1:43 Jack in the Box Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Sauce
3:03 Five Guys Hot Sauce
4:24 Del Taco Mild Sauce
5:36 McDonald’s Hot Habanero Sauce
6:57 Taco Bell Verde Border Salsa Sauce
8:14 Arby’s Buffalo Sauce
9:37 Del Taco Del Inferno Sauce
10:53 Popeyes Bayou Buffalo Sauce
12:04 Taco Bell Diablo Sauce
– Taco Bell’s mild sauce is probably the starting point for most people. As the name says, it’s mild. Some may even call it dull. Are you the type who will go back through the drive through if they didn’t put any mild sauce in your bag?
– The world of hot sauce can be quite bizarre at times. There are those who will only eat a particular brand of hot sauce. You may be one of those people. If you’re not, then it’s entirely possible that you know someone who is.
– You probably don’t think of hot sauce when you go to Five Guys. That is unless you’re a chili head. If you are, then you’re thinking about hot sauce day and night. Did you know that you can have them add hot sauce to your burger?
– Some of you have more than one option when it comes to Mexican inspired fast food. Those who do should consider yourselves lucky. Families have been split in two over their love of Del Taco or Taco Bell.
– You probably don’t think of McDonald’s when the thought of fiery hot sauce comes to mind. McDonald’s Hot Habanero Sauce is something no one could’ve seen coming. You have to give the golden arches credit; no one would have guessed that something like this was coming down the pike.
– Leave it to Taco Bell to continuously keep us wanting more of their delicious sauce in the packets. Have you tried the new Taco Bell Verde sauce yet? If not, then you need to get your bell rung.
– How many of you knew that Arby’s sold anything other than roast beef? You already know they have the meats. Well, for sandwiches that is. But, they also have buffalo sauce as well.
– Do you feel the devil poking you in your rib cage with his pitchfork? If you do, then you probably ate Del Taco Del Inferno Sauce. It’s some of the hottest stuff out there. Why would anyone put themselves through this kind of punishment?
– Those who love spicy food know all the hot spots to go to. Those who like their food really spicy already know about Popeyes. Their spicy chicken doesn’t need any hot sauce to make it almost inedible to the general public.
– Are you ready to go to south? The Diablo is waiting for you at Taco Bell. Let’s be honest and say that the common menu item at Taco Bell isn’t very spicy. Sure, their nacho cheese sauce has a kick to it.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! https://www.facebook.com/milkacuisine/
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! https://www.facebook.com/milkacuisine/
👕 Check out our MERCH! https://www.facebook.com/milkacuisine/
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! https://www.facebook.com/milkacuisine/
Top 10 Saddest McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 Most Popular Secret Menu Fast Food Items
Top 10 Candy Bars America Wished They Had
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).